The Café will open Memorial Day Weekend 2019!
Our Café menu is crafted from ingredients that are seasonal, organically grown when possible, and as local as we can get. We even grow many of the herbs, vegetables and edible flowers organically right here on the farm.
All Hunt Country wines are available by the glass and by the bottle.
Hours of Cafe operation for the 2019 season:
Spring Hours Starting May 24th
- Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays from 11:30am - 4pm
- Memorial Day Monday, May 27th: 11:30am - 4pm
Summer Hours Starting June 27th
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays from 11:30am - 4pm
- Brunch specials will be available on Sundays
Fall Hours Starting September 6th
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 11:30am - 4pm
- Saturday, October 5th and Sunday, October 6th: 30th Annual Hunt Country Vineyards Harvest Festival:
Our Café will be serving a special, fall inspired menu under the big tent throughout the festival.
Other food trucks will also be serving during Harvest Festival.
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 14th: Open for the last day of the 2019 season from 11:30am - 4pm.
Saturday, September 14th and Sunday, September 15th: Keuka Lake Wine Trail Event