The Café will open Memorial Day Weekend 2019!
Our Café menu is crafted from ingredients that are seasonal, organically grown when possible, and as local as we can get. We even grow many of the herbs, vegetables and edible flowers organically right here on the farm.
Specials are served daily
All Hunt Country wines are available by the glass and by the bottle.
Hours of Cafe operation for the 2019 season:
Spring Hours Starting May 24th
- Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays from 11:30am - 4pm
- Memorial Day Monday, May 27th: 11:30am - 4pm
- Saturday, June 8th and Sunday, June 9th: Keuka Lake Wine Trail Event
- Saturday, June 22nd: Private Event
Summer Hours Starting June 27th
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays from 11:30am - 4pm
- Brunch specials will be available on Sundays starting on July 7th
Fall Hours Starting September 6th
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 11:30am - 4pm
- Saturday, October 5th and Sunday, October 6th: 30th Annual Hunt Country Vineyards Harvest Festival:
Our Café will be serving a special, fall inspired menu under the big tent throughout the festival.
Other food trucks will also be serving during Harvest Festival.
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 14th: Open for the last day of the 2019 season from 11:30am - 4pm.
Saturday, September 14th and Sunday, September 15th: Keuka Lake Wine Trail Event
- Soup of the Day ~ Inspired by local seasonal ingredients ~ Cup $4, Bowl $7
- Flatbread ~ Seasonally inspired & made fresh in-house (veg & vegan options) ~ Priced daily
- Mushroom Spanakopita with Lively Run Goat Cheese ~ Mushroom filled pastry on a bed of wilted spinach, topped with Lively Run goat cheese & balsamic reduction. (veg) $10
- Cheese Plate ~ Three local cheeses with accoutrements (veg) ~ Chef’s Choice $15, Served with Charcuterie $20
- Bistro Salad ~ Fresh greens, berries, candied almonds, & Lively Run goat cheese tossed in our Vignoles vinaigrette. (GF, veg) $11
- Farmer’s Market ~ House-roasted chicken, ham, & bacon over seasonal greens & veggies with choice of dressing (GF) $13
- House-made Dressings: Vignoles vinaigrette(v), balsamic reduction(v), herb ranch (v), creamy blue cheese(veg)
- Classic Burger ~ Grass-fed beef burger dressed with lettuce, tomato, onion & house-made mayo on a brioche bun ~ $13, add sharp cheddar, bleu cheese, goat cheese, Swiss, or bacon $1
- Toasted Chicken & Mozzarella ~ House-roasted chicken, mozzarella, roasted peppers, seasonal greens, & sundried tomato pesto on country white bread crusted with Jake’s Aged Gouda $15
- Falafel Wrap ~ Crispy falafel patty with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, & fresh herb ranch dressing (v) $11
- Pressed Cuban ~ House-roasted pork & ham, Swiss cheese, Dijon mustard, & house-made pickles pressed in a crusty roll $14
- Toasted Ham & Camembert ~ House-roasted ham & Chaseholm Farm Camembert on country white bread dressed with Dijon mustard & Los Gatos Apricot Jam $14
- Quiche ~ Seasonally inspired & made fresh in-house ~ Priced daily
- Soup, pickled vegetables(v)(GF), garden salad(v)(GF), or potato chips(v)(GF)
- Dessert of the Day ~ Inspired by the season & made fresh in-house ~ Priced daily
Specials are served daily