We offer FREE Ground SHIPPING for all wine orders totaling 12 or more bottles (mix/match), to all of our licensed states in the lower 48. We also offer subsidized rates for smaller orders.
12+ bottles 6-11 bottles 1-5 bottles East of Mississippi => DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, TN, VT, VA, WV, WI FREE 11.95 9.95 West of Mississippi => CA, CO, IA, ID, MN, MO, MT, NM, ND, NV, OR, TX, WA, WY FREE 13.95 11.95
Important: By law, wine must be purchased, and signed for at the time of delivery, by a person at least 21 years of age. Deliveries are normally made Monday through Friday by UPS (except VT and MT by FedEx Ground).
- Have the wine shipped to your workplace.
- Add one of FedEx Ground's special wine delivery options to your Shopping Cart.
- Have the wine shipped to an adult friend or neighbor, either at their home or business.
State UPS Ground FedEx Ground
Deliveries to residences:
Deliveries to businesses:
(Special Delivery options
All states except North Dakota, Montana & Vermont YES Upon request North Dakota YES Not available Montana & Vermont Not available YES
Each state has laws that govern the shipment and taxation of wine to its wholesalers, retailers and consumers, as well as an alcoholic beverage control organization to enforce those laws.
- Most states allow wineries to ship wine directly to their adult residents, as long as the winery obtains a license from the state and regularly remits sales/excise taxes to the state.
- In some states, direct wine shipping is legal, but the fees are prohibitively expensive for many small wineries (e.g. Connecticut, Nebraska, South Carolina).
- In other states, a winery might be disqualified on the basis of its size (Arizona) or some other technicality.
- A few states prohibit direct wine shipment entirely (e.g. Mississippi, Utah).
- Orders received by noon Eastern Time are shipped the next business day.
- Orders received after noon Eastern Time are shipped the following day.
Click on the "Login" link, which can be found in the upper right side of any page on HuntWines.com. Once you've clicked on that link, you'll find yourself on the Member Login page. Below the boxes for username and password, there is a link to click on to request your username and/or password based on your email address.
If using that system fails to work, please feel free to contact Andy Marshall at 800.946.3289 during the regular work week (M-F) from 9am-5pm. You may also email Andy@HuntWines.com to request your username and password.
You will receive an email from UPS or FedEx with a link to the Tracking Number and estimated delivery date/time for your shipment.
They will leave a slip of paper at your door saying that they attempted to deliver. These notices generally have a phone number to call and/or the address of their local depot. In most cases, you can arrange to pick the package up there. If they do not hear from you, they will attempt to delivery it again. After 3 unsuccessful attempts, the wine will be returned to us. In that case, we're sorry but we'll need to charge you to ship it again.
Credit cards are rarely declined. The most common reasons when they are:
- Credit limit on the account has been exceeded.
- The Billing Information entered on our website does not match the name and address of the credit card holder's account.
- Debit cards can occasionally be rejected, even if there are sufficient funds in the account. Please call us at 800.946.3289 in this instance.
- Corporate credit cards can occasionally be rejected, due to controls that company management may have placed on purchases of specific types of products, like alcoholic beverages.
Normal transit times for Ground service (from shipping to receipt, excluding inclement weather):
1-2 business days: CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV
2-3 business days: GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MN, MO, NC, SC, TN, WI
3-4 business days: AL, AR, FL, KS, LA, MS, ND, NE, OK, SD
4-5 business days: CO, MT, TX, UT, WY
5-6 business days: AZ, CA, ID, NM, NV, OR, WA