The term "Hunt Country Vineyards" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
You must be 21 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Hunt Country Vineyards. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Hunt Country Vineyards are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
No minimum purchase is required.
States Authorized for Direct Shipment
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, the states that can ship wine to, directly or indirectly, can also change. To see which states we can currently ship wine to, please take a look at our wine shipping map on our Wine Shipping FAQ page.
Different states' laws can also selectively prohibit specific kinds of wine from being shipped to those states. Each product on our website will indicate when such prohibitions exist.
In addition, when purchasing our wine through a third party other than Hunt Country Vineyards, wine prices, discounts, and shipping costs may differ from those quoted by Hunt Country Vineyards.
UPS Ground is our carrier of choice for shipments to all states except Vermont which requires FedEx. FedEx is available to other states by special request.
Wine is a Delicate Commodity
Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Hunt Country Vineyards is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.