Tastings, outdoor spaces and curbside service.
Whether you're a long-time fan of Hunt Country or you've just discovered us, we're thrilled to see you this season! When you come for your next visit, here are few things to remember:
• Tastings are by appointment only. Reserve your preferred day and time online or by calling us at 315-595-2812. Walk-ups are welcome but there may be a wait. You can enjoy our outdoor area at your leisure!
• BYOM, bring your own mask. Help us keep the people around you healthy and safe. Wear your mask at all times in tasting room. (Except when seated and tasting, of course.)
• Maintain 6 feet of distance between parties. We have plenty of visual guides to help you do this – and plenty of space to make it easy to do!
• Keep your group size to 6 people or fewer. Unfortunately at this time we cannot accomodate bachelorette/bachelor parties or large groups.
• Be prepared for inclement weather. If you are using our outdoor area and the weather turns rainy, you should be prepared with an umbrella or to hurry to your car. We are currently limiting the number of people in the tasting room.
• If you are not feeling well, plan your visit for a different day. You can reschedule your tasting online or by calling us.
Tastings are by appointment only during our listed business hours. Reserve your preferred day and time online or by calling us at 315-595-2812. Walk-ups are welcome but there may be a wait.
Standard Wine Tasting
Self-guided flight $10 per person
Staff-guided tasting $12 per person
Reserve Wine Tasting
$3 per wine
Ice Wine Tasting
Wine by the Glass
$5 - $12
Our outdoor spaces are open for you to come and enjoy wine by the glass or bottle – along with the sun and beautiful Keuka skies! Please be sure to bring your mask, maintain social distance with other people, and limit your group size to 6 people or fewer.
If you're looking to pick up wine to take home or on your next Finger Lakes adventure, give us a call (315-595-2812) to place your order. We'll have it ready and waiting for you curbside.
Terms & Conditions
Yes, there are some terms and conditions that you and each person in your party need to agree to before scheduling your tasting. They're straightforward and in plain English. (But if you want to read the legalese, here it is.) If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with us.
• I am aware of the current COVID-19 pandemic and the contagious nature of the virus.
• I understand and accept the risks associated with visiting public places during a pandemic.
• I affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, I do not currently have an active case of COVID-19. I have not tested positive for COVID-19. Or I have recovered from COVID-19 and been cleared by a competent medical professional as no longer being a risk of spreading the disease.
• I affirm that I have not been in close contact with a person who is confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
• I affirm that I have not had any of the following symptoms within the past 14 days: coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
• I will not participate in wine tasting at Hunt Country if I have any of the above conditions or symptoms.
• I understand and accept the risks associated with failing to practice both recommended and required social distancing guidelines, sanitation and hygiene, or other pandemic-related guidance.
• I will follow the practices put in place by Hunt Country Vineyards. I will follow the directions given to me by Hunt Country staff.
• I will not hold Hunt Country Vineyards liable in the event that I become infected with the virus.
The complete waiver with both the plain English and the legalese can be found here.