Shipping our Wines to Alaska
(Anchorage, Fairbanks & Juneau areas only)
We are pleased to announce a program to ship our wines to the intrepid residents of magnificent Alaska!
- Delivery to residences and workplaces in the Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau areas only.
- We do not recommend shipping wine in the winter months due to risk of exposure of the wine to freezing.
- Shipment is by UPS ground transport, with transit time from our winery of 5 business days (or more if inclement weather).
- You may order on this website 24/7, or by calling us at 800.946.3289 and asking for Andy or Jim. You may mix and match wines as you like.
- By law, deliveries must be signed for by a person at least 21 years old (ID required). If you're not normally at home during the day, consider having the package delivered to a work address.
- UPS charges us over $100 for the least expensive (ground) shipment of a case (12 bottles) of wine to Alaska. Under our Alaska shipping program, we split charges between ourselves and you as follows:
Shipping Charges (Anchorage, Fairbanks & Juneau areas only)
|Total number of bottles ordered||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||>12|
|Total Shipping cost||$42||$48||$54||$60||$66||$72||$78||$84||$90||$96||$102||$108||$6 for each bottle|
|Hunt Country pays||$3||$6||$9||$12||$15||$18||$21||$24||$27||$30||$33||$36||$3 for each bottle|
|Customer pays||$39||$42||$45||$48||$51||$54||$57||$60||$63||$66||$69||$72||$3 for each bottle|