Riesling Shrimp Tarragon
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsps onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shrimp
- 1/4 tsp Tarragon, fresh or dried
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Hunt Country Dry or Semi-Dry Riesling
- 1/3 cup half & half
1. Melt butter and brown garlic and onion.
2. Add shrimp and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add Riesling and seasonings. Heat until wine is reduced.
4. Add half & half and heat through.
5. Serve with rice.
Serve with a glass of Dry Riesling or Semi-Dry Riesling