Dates: Saturday, September 30 and Sunday, October 1, 2017
Times: Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location: Hunt Country Vineyards, 4021 Italy Hill Rd, Branchport, NY 14418 (on Keuka Lake)
The perfect autumn weekend getaway! Relax at a picnic table or under the big tent, and celebrate the Harvest with us!
* Live music from The Crooked North (Saturday) and the John Beck Quintet (Sunday)
* Food vendors and food trucks: the Hunt Country Café, the Buffalonian and Potatoes & Molasses
* Grape stomping
* Haywagon tours
* Sustainability tour of the farm with Suzanne Hunt
* Corn hole, croquet and other games
* Children's activities and pumpkin painting
* Craftspeople and artists
Admission is free but there are fees for activities, food, etc.
Harvest Fest happens rain or shine. See you soon!
Contact: Tessa Olsen