Friday Night Stir Fry
- 4 tbsps sesame oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cups snow peas, cut up
- 1 lb tofu, cut into cubes
- 3 cups mushrooms, cut
- 2 tbsps Hunt Country Semi-Dry Riesling
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 2 tsps curry powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- a liberal dash of black pepper
1. In a large skillet sauté the onion in sesame oil until translucent.
2. Add snow peas and mushrooms. Sauté about 2 minute more.
3. Add the spices and sauté for 1 minute more.
4. Add the wine and tofu and stir over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
Serve over rice or cellophane noodles. Serve with a glass of Semi-Dry Riesling, Dolce di Moscato or Sweet Gus.