We welcome groups 7 days a week year round at Hunt Country Vineyards. We aim to make your visit a relaxing, enjoyable and memorable experience!
We host groups of 10 people or more by reservation only.
A great wine tasting ($5.00 per person). A dedicated section of our tasting bar will be reserved for your group. Each guest will select either the Dry Wine Option or Sweet Wine Option. Each option includes 5 of our most popular wines, pre-selected by our staff. Each guests will also receive $2 in coupons (applicable to wine purchases). The tasting lasts approximately 30 minutes. Designated drivers and minor children are welcome and may enjoy a glass of Hunt Country grape juice at no charge.
How to Reserve your Visit
- Just call us at 800.946.3289 / 315.595.2812 (Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5) or email us.
- We will establish a time for your visit and secure your reservation with a credit card.
- Please allow at least 1 hour for your visit (groups of up to 20 people), 1½ hours (groups of more than 20 people).
- Approx. travel time between Hunt Country Vineyards and nearest wineries: Dr. Frank's 15 min.; Heron Hill 20 min.; Keuka Spring 20 min.; Stever Hill 5 min.
- Approx. travel time from ... Rochester 1¼ hrs., Buffalo 2½ hrs., Syracuse 1¾ hrs.
- Please call or email us about 3 days prior to visit to confirm group size.
- Our tasting room, gift shop and rest rooms are all handicap accessible.
- Consumption on our premises of beer, spirits or wines not produced by us is prohibited.
- Cancellations: There will be no charge if cancellation is made at least one (1) week prior to visit date. A $50.00 charge will be applied to the credit card if reservation is cancelled between one (1) week and one (1) day before visit. If a reservation is cancelled the day of, or the group is a no show, then the full amount of the tasting fees ($5.00 per person) will be charged because special staffing arrangements will already have been made to serve your group.