We welcome groups 7 days a week year round at Hunt Country Vineyards. We aim to make your visit a relaxing, enjoyable and memorable experience!
We host groups of 10 people or more by reservation only.
Options for Groups
- A great wine tasting and our popular winery tour ($5.00 per person). On our guided winery tour, one of very few in the Finger Lakes, your guide will explain in simple steps how we grow grapes and make wine, and show up-close the equipment and facilities used at each major step. The tour involves about 200 yards of walking and lasts approximately 30 minutes. A dedicated section of our tasting bar will be reserved for your group. Each taster will sample 5 wines of his/her choice from our list of more than 20 wines (icewine $1 extra). He/she will also receive $2 in coupons (applicable to wine purchases). The tasting lasts approximately 30 minutes. Designated drivers and minor children are welcome to the tour and enjoy a glass of Hunt Country grape juice at no charge.
- Other options for groups include: an Artisan Chocolate & Wine tasting, a Farmstead Cheese & Wine tasting, and Wine Tasting 101 (a fun introduction to wine tasting in about 30 minutes). Please call us for pricing and complete information for these great options.
How to Reserve your Visit
- Just call us at 800.946.3289 / 315.595.2812 (Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5) or email us.
- We will establish a time for your visit and secure your reservation with a credit card.
- Please allow at least 1 hour for your visit (groups of up to 20 people), 1½ hours (groups of more than 20 people).
- Approx. travel time between Hunt Country Vineyards and nearest wineries: Dr. Frank's 15 min.; Heron Hill 20 min.; Keuka Spring 20 min.; Stever Hill 5 min.
- Approx. travel time from ... Rochester 1¼ hrs., Buffalo 2½ hrs., Syracuse 1¾ hrs.
- Please call or email us about 3 days prior to visit to confirm group size.
- Our tasting room, gift shop and rest rooms are all handicap accessible.
- Consumption on our premises of beer, spirits or wines not produced by us is prohibited.
- Cancellations: There will be no charge if cancellation is made at least one (1) week prior to visit date. A $50.00 charge will be applied to the credit card if reservation is cancelled between one (1) week and one (1) day before visit. If a reservation is cancelled the day of, or the group is a no show, then the full amount of the tasting fees ($5.00 per person) will be charged because special staffing arrangements will already have been made to serve your group.