Online Wine Shop
You can easily and securely order our Wine Shop items and ship them inexpensively to family, friends and yourself! Feel free to browse our entire online catalog below, or click the links to navigate to specific products. You'll discover a trove of great wines and gift ideas!
SPECIAL HOLIDAY SELECTIONS
ALL WINES | Red | White & Sparkling | Blush | Fortified |
Late Harvest & Ice Wines | Dry & Semi-Dry | Sweet & Semi-Sweet |
Vegan wines | For Wine Lovers members
ALL GIFTS (Logo Wear, Gift Cards, Keuka Lake Items, More Great Gifts for Wine Enthusiasts, Items that help Animals)
Four of our most popular wines -- two dry, two sweet -- each with perfectly paired Hedonist Artisan chocolates, plus 4 FREE Hunt Country logo glasses. A uniquely fun and sinfully delicious way to enjoy the holidays with wine-loving family and friends!
- Cabernet Franc, with cherry notes, light oak and a touch of pepperiness
- 5 oz. Almond-Cherry chocolate bark to enjoy with the Cab Franc
- Chardonnay, lightly oaked, with delicate fruit flavors and round mouthfeel
- 5 oz. Pistachio-Ginger chocolate bark to pair with the Chardonnay
- Cream Sherry - raisin, nut & caramel notes; fortified with 100% grape brandy
- 5 oz. Toffee-Almond chocolate bark for the Cream Sherry
- Ruby Port - rich, with cherry notes; fortified with 100% grape brandy
- 5 oz. Espresso Dark chocolate bark to pair with Ruby Port
- Plus 4 FREE Hunt Country Logo wine glasses
Discover the magic of Alchemy, our top-selling wine, a dry red blend with black cherry notes, firm oak and hints of light pepper. A blend of Cabernet Franc, Lemberger (also called Blaufrankisch), Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, all grown, vinified and bottled in the Finger Lakes. Enjoy a glass on its own or with a wide range of hearty meat dishes, rich cheeses, tomato-based Italian cuisine and other foods which you would naturally spice with pepper.
Two bottles each of our most popular wines, Alchemy (red) and Pearl (white), great examples of the unique fruit and mineral flavors of the Finger Lakes terroir.
- 2 bottles of Alchemy, our popular dry Cabernet-Merlot blend, with cherry notes, firm oak and a touch of light pepperiness
- 2 bottles of Pearl, our new blend of unoaked Chardonnay, Cayuga White and Pinot Gris, with mineral and fruit notes, and a round finish
Savor our Cabernet Franc, a lovely varietal which has become one of the great signature wines of the Finger Lakes region. This 2011 vintage, aged in French oak barrels for nine months, exhibits rich oak and hints of cherries and light pepper ... a perfect companion to fine cuts of lamb or beef and creamy cheeses.
A perfect everyday red wine, our Classic Red is reminiscent of Chianti: smooth, complex in fruit character, and lightly oaked. Great with pizza and other Italian dishes with red sauces, peppery beef dishes, and as a "magic ingredient" in hearty soups and stews.
Our very popular Hunter’s Red is a unique, non-traditional red wine with vibrant cherry and plum notes, deep garnet color and a touch of sweetness. Aged 100% in stainless steel, Hunter's Red is smooth and easy, great with barbecued meats or just on its own.
New vintage! Our crisp, dry Finger Lakes Riesling exhibits green apple notes and a long, round finish. It pairs beautifully with crab, pork, veal and Asian cuisine.
Our dry and refreshing Pinot Gris exhibits delicate fruit flavors and crisp mineral notes. Savor a glass on its own, with smoked salmon, scallops, shrimp, mild cheeses, and light poultry and pasta dishes.
Holiday Sale - save $3.00 (19%)
Personal favorite of owner Joyce Hunt, our 100% Finger Lakes Chardonnay exhibits delicate fruit flavors, soft vanilla notes and a light buttery finish imparted by eight months of oak aging. Enjoy it chilled with cheeses, shellfish, chicken, veal and pasta with rich sauces (e.g. pesto, butter– or cream-based).
A lovely, little-known and distinctive Finger Lakes white wine, with lively fruit flavors and a touch of sweetness. A great value.